Wet your lips and prepare your palette for a unique blend of rich flavors of local food, wine, and flare. The Taste of The Beach is coming to Panama City Beach for Taste of The Bay at Pier Park Friday night.
Proceeds from the tasting go to benefit various local charities dedicated to helping underprivileged children, and the event runs from 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm.
This year we’re giving away 8 tickets, with each ticket valued at $50 a piece. This is what we are going to do to spice things up a little:
Note: the email that we just sent out said the contest ends TODAY with (Thursday) in parenthesis. I got mixed up. The contest DOES NOT end today but indeed Thursday. So, just to be clear, the contest ends Thursday, November 5th, 2009. Sorry!
4 of the tickets will be given away in pairs. In other words, two winners will win 2 tickets. The other four will be given away individually. I was given these tickets for the giveaway under the stipulation that I would structure the giveaway like this (just in case you were wondering 😉 ). Obviously they are trying to drive ticket sales, and for good reason since proceeds are being given to local charity.
I should also remind you that Taste of The Beach is brought to us by The Beach FLA, the group that is helping make possible the arrival of Southwest Airlines to our new airport in May. The Beach FLA has done a great job in unifying the Northwest Florida region and branding our area as a very special place to visit.
In order to enter the contest here’s what you have to do:
- Post a comment in the comments section below
- You must use a valid first name and email address
- In the comment message field, tell us your experiences from last year’s event, and if you were not able to attend last year’s event, tell us what you are most looking forward to about this year’s event.
- The contest starts when the post is published and ends Thursday at 5 pm (that’s 11/5/2009 – short contest, I know!)
- We’ll do the drawing Thursday night and email the winners a time for them to pick up the tickets that day. (no video this time, won’t be any time)
And, if you don’t win or want to buy tickets anyway, I’ve been able to get a special deal for our readers of pcbdaily.com! The Taste of The Beach folks are giving you 30% OFF the purchase of EACH TICKET if you enter our special promo code – that’s $15 OFF THE PURCHASE OF EACH INDIVIDUAL TICKET! All you have to do is go to www.TasteofTheBeachFLA.com, click on the “Click Here to Order Tickets” link in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, scroll down and click on the “Taste of Bay Wine & Food Experience” and enter the promo code: pierpark2. Or, you can. . .
- Each entrant can enter once and only once (we can verify this by ip AND cookies) and must use a valid first name and email address.
- Contest begins when this post is published and ends on Thursday November 5, 2009 at 5 pm CST.
- We will be doing the drawing regardless of how many people enter.
- All winners will be chosen at random. There will be 6 winners total.
- By entering you are opting in to receive future newsletters and emails from pcbdaily and The Beach Show and you are opening yourself up to the greatest resource for news and information Panama City Beach has to offer.
- If you are selected and you do not respond to our email notifying you of winning by 12:30 pm CST Friday, then we reserve the right to either keep the prize for another give away in the future or award the prize to another entrant.
- This giveaway is open to anyone in the continental United States, however due to the time-sensative nature of this event, we will not mail these tickets. If you win, you will be solely responsible for picking up your tickets.
- Read full rules here.