My good friend, Giveaways, it’s been too long. BUT alas, we’re doing one today, er, we’re starting one today.
The prize? 4 four day general admission tickets to the 2011 Seabreeze Jazz Festival – each ticket is worth $200, so this is a total prize value of $800! We’re crazy, we know.
The Seabreeze Jazz Festival is coming up April 14th and we have our grubby mits on four 4-day passes to it that we’re giving away. Just to be clear, this is 4 FOUR-DAY general admission tickets. Each one is worth $200 a piece, making the total prize value $800!
Here’s what you have to do to enter:
Comment below telling us what your favorite thing to do in Panama City Beach is – other than come to spectacular Jazz Festivals.
We’ll pick a winner at random next Thursday giving you enough time to make arrangements to come down to the beach.
Here are the official rules.
- Each entrant can enter once and only once (we can verify this by ip AND cookies) and must use a valid first name and email address.
- Contest begins when this post is published and ends on Thursday, April 7, 2011 at 1 p.m. CST.
- We will be doing the drawing regardless of how many people enter.
- A winner will be chosen at random. There will be 1 winner total.
- By entering you are opting in to receive future newsletters and emails from pcbdaily and CYber SYtes and you are opening yourself up to the greatest resource for news and information Panama City Beach has to offer.
- If you are selected and you do not respond to our email notifying you of winning 48 hours of the contest ending, then we reserve the right to either keep the prize for another giveaway in the future or award the prize to another entrant.
- This giveaway is open to anyone in the continental United States.
- Read full rules here.