My good friend, Giveaways, it’s been too long. BUT alas, we’re doing one today, er, we’re starting one today.
The prize? 4 four day general admission tickets to the 2011 Seabreeze Jazz Festival – each ticket is worth $200, so this is a total prize value of $800! We’re crazy, we know.
The Seabreeze Jazz Festival is coming up April 14th and we have our grubby mits on four 4-day passes to it that we’re giving away. Just to be clear, this is 4 FOUR-DAY general admission tickets. Each one is worth $200 a piece, making the total prize value $800!
Here’s what you have to do to enter:
Comment below telling us what your favorite thing to do in Panama City Beach is – other than come to spectacular Jazz Festivals.
We’ll pick a winner at random next Thursday giving you enough time to make arrangements to come down to the beach.
Here are the official rules.
- Each entrant can enter once and only once (we can verify this by ip AND cookies) and must use a valid first name and email address.
- Contest begins when this post is published and ends on Thursday, April 7, 2011 at 1 p.m. CST.
- We will be doing the drawing regardless of how many people enter.
- A winner will be chosen at random. There will be 1 winner total.
- By entering you are opting in to receive future newsletters and emails from pcbdaily and CYber SYtes and you are opening yourself up to the greatest resource for news and information Panama City Beach has to offer.
- If you are selected and you do not respond to our email notifying you of winning 48 hours of the contest ending, then we reserve the right to either keep the prize for another giveaway in the future or award the prize to another entrant.
- This giveaway is open to anyone in the continental United States.
- Read full rules here.
163 thoughts on “4 FREE Four Day Passes to Seabreeze Jazz Festival”
My family and I love to go to Pier Park. We love shopping, the restraunts, LOVE the Grand, huge movie fan’s. My son loves the rides and games, and we love going to the Festivals and event’s, would love to go see George Benson !, Talk about a family attraction, it’s the only place my middle school child will hang out with in his terms “old” parents.
I love bar/restaurant hopping at Pier Park. We go to a restaurant for one drink and split one appetizer, then on to the next…. Take cab home. Great way to spend an evening.
I love to go to the restaurants, golf, walk the beaches, scuba dive, and (hopefully) complete my first white sand triathlon this year. I hear the post-race party at Spinnaker is going to be fabulous. PCB is great!
Fishing in the morning with one of are local charter boats then having the catch cooked that night at a local restaurant. Finish the night off with some great music and dancing.
I just love Panama City Beach. The white sandy beaches, the sparkling emerald waters, the beautiful Sunsets and the quite walk on the beach in the dawn of the morning.
My favorite thing to do in Panama City Beach is watch the sunset. It’s the simple things in life we all fail to take advantage of. We have the best beach around, there is no debating that. When you watch the vibrant sun sink down into the Gulf and the sky turn into an amazing canvas of colors, what more could you ask for! If you really want to make it special, pack up your dinner and a blanket and enjoy your evening meal while watching the beautiful sun say good night.Don’t forget to stop and smell the roses along the way.
Holy Smokes! 160 comments!
This contest is officially CLOSED! Thanks to everyone who entered, we’ll do the drawing in a little bit and announce the winner here.
Good luck to everyone!
Comments are closed.