Wednesday, the Tourist Development Council will discuss the possible bed tax increase.
The TDC will hear a presentation from Marty McDaniel, the chairman of the Revenue Enhancement Committee and Peter Yesawich from YPartnerhship.
- Bed Tax Increase Set In Motion
- TDC’s $52 million improvement iniative
- TDC Revenue Enhancement Committee Meeting
Special Called Meeting
COMBINED BOARD MEETING
Bay County Tourist Development Council
Panama City Beach Convention &Visitors Bureau, Inc.
Panama City Beach
Wednesday, December 17, 2008 1:00 p.m. Council Room, PCB City Hall
I. CALL MEETING TO ORDER
II. ROLL CALL
B. Pledge of Allegiance
III. REQUESTS TO ADDRESS THE BOARD ON AGENDA ITEMS (3 Minutes)
A. Presentation of the Recommendations from the Revenue Enhancement Committee, Mr. Marty McDaniel, Chairman, Revenue Enhancement Committee
1. Presentation of the Trends and Status of Destination Marketing, Mr. Peter Yesawich, YPartnership
2. Presentation of Capital Projects, Mr. Dan Rowe, President
B. Presentation by Mexico Beach Community Development Council, Mrs. Lynn Marshall, President
V. BOARD DISCUSSION
VI. AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION
VII. BOARD ACTION