Contract 1: Heavy Civil and Airfield Lighting
Approximately 80% of the contract work is complete with only 54% of the contract time used.
- 90% of the 15” concrete paving lanes have been placed on 8,400 linear feet of Runway 16-34.
- On Taxiway D and main terminal apron, all lime rock base and the first lift of asphalt paving is in place with the 2nd of four lifts going down this week.
- The centerline cans on the runway are approximately 36% complete.
- The lighting cans in the Touch-down zone are approximately 55% complete.
- Paving will begin this week on the General Aviation Access road.
- 150 pieces of heavy equipment are in operation at any one time with approximately 200 personnel on site for the heavy civil and utilities contracts.
Contract 2: Terminal Building, ATCT and Support Buildings
Approximately 18% of contract work is complete with 22.6% of contract time utilized.
Concrete pouring complete for Level 2 Area A. Shoring of Level 2 Areas B and C continues
Air Traffic Control Tower:
Cutting of auger cast piles to design length is complete. Forming for the pile cap has started.
Air Maintenance Facility:
Forming for pit walls continues.
Air Cargo Facility:
Continuing the installation of the pre-engineered metal building.
Public Safety Building:
Rough-in of the plumbing continues.
Rental Car Facility:
Installation of underground facilities continues.
The average man power on site for Contract 2 per day is 95 people based on a five day work week.
Contract 3: Utility Contract
Approximately 8% of contract work is complete with 11% of contract time utilized.
Main Access Road:
3W2” Power Distribution Duct Bank is 36% complete.
Street light duct work is 50% complete.
24” directional bore is complete.
24” water main is 36% complete.
GA Access Road:
30” water main is 9% complete.
Wet Well is installed.