What’s Coming at Pier Park
-Sept. 19th- Gulf Coast Community College Commodore Sun Run 5k, 10k & Fun Run
– Sept. 24th through 27th- Thunder Beach Fall Rally. Bike display and custom bike competition in the promo area.
– Oct. 3rd- Woodlawn Church Family Fall Festival. Rides, bounce houses, free food and drinks, contests and entertainment for the whole family. Held at Aaron Bessant Park. Open to the public.
– Oct. 9th, 10th & 11th- Seafood Wine & Music Festival. Held at Frank Brown Park. Gates open at 4pm to 11pm on Friday, 11am to 11pm on Saturday & 11am to 6pm on Sunday. For more info. please visit http://www.panamacitybeachfest.com or call 1.800.PCBEACH
– Oct. 10th- Breast Cancer Awareness Day. Pink ribbons will be hung in the promo area in remembrance of Cancer victims and in support of Cancer survivors. Ribbons may be purchased at Unique Boutique by Irene & Co. After the ribbon hanging ceremony, there will be pink cookies, cupcakes and pink lemonade served at Unique Boutique.
– Oct. 15th- Treasa Foundation Walk. Charity walk to benefit research of still-born babies. Walk begins at 4 pm
– Oct. 16th- Heart Walk- 2.75 mile route will go through Pier Park. Registration begins at 5:30 pm. Walk begins at 6:30.
-Oct. 17th- Girls Inc. Half Marathon. Join Girls Inc. for our Inaugural Half Marathon & Relay at Pier Park in Panama City Beach. The run begins at 8:00 am. For more information contact Girls Inc. at (850) 769-6703 or email@example.com. To register go to http://www.active.com
– Oct. 24th- Boo at the Beach. Bring the kids out to the promo/green grass area to enjoy a hay bale maze, pumpkin carving, spooky stories, arts & crafts and a pet costume contest. 11 am to 2 pm.
-Oct. 24th- Rescues & Runways. Hosted by Maurice’s this fashion show will benefit the local Humane Society.
– Oct. 31st- Malloween. Trick or Treating throughout the property, hay bale maze, and costume contests for the kids. 6 pm to 8 pm.
– Nov. 6th-Taste of the Beach. This venue will be an international wine tasting experience with over 300 wines to taste and food samplings from various Bay County restaurants. Proceeds from the tasting go to benefit various local charities dedicated to helping underprivileged children. 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm.
– Nov. 9th through 15th- Emerald Coast Cruizin. Classic car show to be held at Frank Brown Park.
– Nov. 11th- 4pm. Emerald Coast Cruizin Parade. Parade of classic cars down the Pier Park boardwalk.
-Nov. 20th-22nd- Modonarro. Italian street painting fair featuring 3-D sidewalk chalk art. Presented by the Visual Arts Center of Bay County.
-Nov. 21st- St. Jude 5K Run
– Nov. 27th- Black Friday- The busiest shopping day of the year featuring lots of special sales and door busters.
– Nov. 27th- Santa’s Arrival and Breakfast. Santa will arrive on property at 10am for cookies and hot chocolate with all the naughty and nice boys and girls. He will then be available for pictures at the Santa House located on the boardwalk.
– Nov. 27th-2nd Annual Mayors Tree Lighting. The PCB Mayor will light the 20ft. Christmas tree located in Town Center at 6 pm. Holiday carolers will also perform to help ring in the holiday season.
– Nov. 28th- Rescue Mission Festival of Trees. Christmas trees that have been decorated by local businesses will be on display and auctioned off in the promo area. All proceeds go to benefit the Rescue Mission.
– Dec. 5th & 12th- 5pm to 7pm. Pet Photos with Santa. Bring your furry friends out to have their picture made with Santa at the Santa house on the boardwalk.
– Dec. 5th & 6th- Run for Redfish Half-Marathon
– Dec. 12th- 4pm. Panama City Beach Christmas Parade. Parade will begin in Town Center and travel throughout Pier Park down the Boardwalk to Front Beach Road.