This weekend’s HUGE event is the Emerald Coast Cruizin Classic Car Show that will have the festive grounds at Frank Brown Park filled to the brim with sweet shiny show cars ranging from rat-rods to glossy polished hot-rod school buses. Last year’s event had cars stretching from one end to another in an endless sea of machismo. This year’s event promised to be even more promising with thousands of cars in attendance.
I’ve always worked closely with the event promoters to do everything I could to help this event be successful as it is truly one of a kind. And this year, they’ve been gracious enough to give us 20 tickets to giveaway: ten 3 day passes and ten 1 day passes. That’s right, 20 tickets total. We’ll be giving them away in sets of two to keep it simple, so there will be 10 winners total.
I’m so stoked about this event, the weather is expected to be phenomenal.
Click here for more info on the event, including full event schedule.
Click here for pictures of last year’s event.
HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST
So, in the past we’ve had some confusion as to what to do on these contests. We run a little different operation here. In order to “register” for a chance to win the tickets, there’s not actually any registering. In order to be entered into the contest, all you have to do is post a comment in the comments section below.
In order to post a comment, you need to enter your name, your email address, your web site url (if you have one – this is optional) and your comment. For the comment, tell us what you favorite car from last year was at the Emerald Coast Cruizin car show, and if you weren’t there, tell us your favorite classic hot rod. Make something up if you have to!
This is a quick contest, so act fast! We’ll be doing the drawing tomorrow (Thursday November 12 2009) at noon, and notifying the winners to pick up their tickets between 1 and 2 pm tomorrow! (Alternate pick up times will be provided too)
HERE ARE THE RULES
- Each entrant can enter once and only once (we can verify this by ip AND cookies) and must use a valid first name and email address.
- Contest begins when this post is published and ends on Thursday November 11, 2009 at 12 noon CST.
- We will be doing the drawing regardless of how many people enter.
- All winners will be chosen at random. There will be 10 winners total.
- By entering you are opting in to receive future newsletters and emails from pcbdaily and The Beach Show and you are opening yourself up to the greatest resource for news and information Panama City Beach has to offer.
- If you are selected and you do not respond to our email notifying you of winning by 5:30 pm CST Thursday November 12, 2009, then we reserve the right to either keep the prize for another give away in the future or award the prize to another entrant.
- This giveaway is open to anyone in the continental United States, however due to the time-sensative nature of this event, we will not mail these tickets. If you win, you will be solely responsible for picking up your tickets.
- Read full rules here.