Turkey day is almost upon us once again, and although there’s nothing quite as wonderful as a mouthwatering Thanksgiving spread complete with all the trimmings, the cooking and clean up part isn’t everyone’s idea of fun. Perhaps your family lives out of town and you don’t relish the idea of whipping up a turkey dinner for one at home, or maybe you and your close friends are looking for somewhere local to spend this oh-so delicious holiday together. If you plan on eating out this Thanksgiving, you’re in for a treat. Check out our list of restaurants in the Panama City Beach area that will be serving up turkey with a side of holiday fun and good company.
1. Kingfish Restaurant at Bay Point Marriott Golf Resort & Spa. A traditional Thanksgiving buffet at Kingfish Restaurant & Sushi Bar from 10:30 am to 3:30 p.m. Serving maple roasted turkey stuffed with apricot sage dressing, prime rib, curried pumpkin soup, sweet potato soufflé, and Chef Lucero’s famous bread pudding. In addition, there will be mouthwatering peel & eat shrimp, international cheeses, mahi, chicken, pasta, sushi and so much more. Enjoy award winning cuisine, exceptional service, and beautiful views of St. Andrews Bay along with Gordon Gaskin’s Grand Piano. $29.95 per person. Reservations recommended. Call (850) 236 6000.
2. Boatyard Restaurant. 11:00 am to 6:30 pm. Call ahead and order your Thanksgiving dinner “Family Style.” Chef Konrad and his team will carve your turkey tableside and load your table with giant steaming platters of all the fixings. Additionally, Boatyard is offering a special thanksgiving menu that includes slow roasted black Angus prime rib, lobster stuffed black grouper, key lime garlic shrimp and a crispy fried seafood platter. All your leftovers will be packaged to take home. Pre-order your family turkey dinner by November 24, 2009. $17.00 per person plus tax/gratuity with a required minimum amount of 4 guests, or $68 to secure a whole turkey. Call (850) 249 9273.
3. Mike’s Diner. Home-style cooking from 6:00 am to 2:00 pm. Tuck in to turkey with 3 sides for just $6.99 per person. Call (850) 234 1942.
4. Breakers. The annual Thanksgiving buffet is available from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm. Breakers will serve roast turkey, baked ham, baked fish, roast baron of beef, popcorn shrimp, peel n’ eat shrimp, and all the trimmings. Every table comes complete with a breathtaking view of the Gulf! Adults $19.95 and kids ages 4-11 years $10.95. Call (850) 234 6060 for reservations.
5. Calypso Cafe. A traditional Thanksgiving buffet at Calypso Café and Sports Grill. Enjoy your meal and the big game! Serving from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. $19.95 per person. Call (850) 234 6788.
6. Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort & Spa. It may be a drive, but this is one Thanksgiving buffet you won’t want to miss. From 11:00 am to 6:00 pm diners can enjoy a sumptuous buffet that includes crab & Vidalia onion bisque, peel & eat shrimp, tuna nicoise, salads, carved turkey, country ham, bourbon glazed pork loin, roast duck, traditional side dishes, a dessert table and more. Adults $31.95. There’s a special menu for the kids – ages 7-12 years are $12.95 and kids under 6 years are complimentary. For reservations call (850) 267 9500.
7. Salt Water Grill. This superb Panama City Beach restaurant is offering a Thanksgiving feast from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm. Enjoy your meal in the relaxing atmosphere of Salt Water Grill, complete with its 25,000-gallon tropical saltwater aquarium. Adults $18.95 and Children $9.95. Call (850) 234 3836.
8. Dirty Dick’s Crab House. A Thanksgiving buffet at this fun eatery is guaranteed to be a holiday to remember. From 10:30 am to 6:30 pm. $22.99 per person. Call (850) 230 3425.
9. Café 30A in Seagrove Beach. Again, this one requires a little driving but is a great opportunity to enjoy Thanksgiving in a gorgeous setting and away from the ordinary. Served from noon to 4:00 pm, the menu consists of all the standard Thanksgiving fare and much more. Adults $40 and Children $ 15.00. Call for reservations (850) 231 2166.
10. Thanksgiving Picnic on the Beach. How can you top this? Grab a basket and a blanket and head to the beach for a turkey feast al fresco. Publix offers everything you would need, right down to the cranberry sauce. There’s no better setting, and you’ll remember it forever. Dine at sunset for an extra special experience. Happy Thanksgiving!
2 thoughts on “10 Places to Enjoy a Thanksgiving Feast in Panama City Beach – No Cooking Required.”
Nice list! We are in Nashville starting to make Loaf Pan Chicken on the Big Green Egg smoker. Recipe complements of Chris Lilly of Big Bob Gibsons BBQ in Decatur, AL.
Hope everyone in PCB has a Great Thanksgiving!
This would have been much more useful a week earlier. From out of state, we made reservations at the Boatyard b/c it was the only restaurant that we could confirm would be open and serving on Thanksgiving Day. The meal was good and the price was reasonable. Would have preferred seafood but had committed to the traditional meal with the turkey carved tableside.