Well folks, the votes are in. With just under 1,000 votes thrown into the pot, it would seem pretty apparent as to which destinations are clear favorites as to potential to serving this area.
There are a few notes I’d like to make mention, though. On the original post there were many destinations suggested that didn’t seem feasible from a tourist serving perspective. While all of us would love to have direct flights to areas that are close that would make traveling to them much easier than it is now, the initial purpose is to bring tourists to our area. The more tourists we bring here, the more money that will come into our area. The more money that comes into our area, the greater the possibilities of our area having opportunities.
I find it very interesting that the four top cities were consistent with what the pcbdaily staff had thought would be best, although the 5th top pick, Baltimore, surprised us – only because of our lack of knowledge of it and that’s it.
Anyway, enjoy the list, share it with your friends by copying the link in the address bar and make your comments below as to why you think these top destinations were picked.
- Chicago, IL (42%, 406 Votes)
- New York City (LaGuardia) (40%, 387 Votes)
- Nashville, TN (36%, 351 Votes)
- Dallas, TX – Forget the Wright Amendment! (23%, 227 Votes)
- Baltimore, MD (22%, 211 Votes)
- Orlando, FL (20%, 191 Votes)
- Houston, TX (16%, 160 Votes)
- St. Louis, MO (14%, 134 Votes)
- Birmingham, AL (12%, 120 Votes)
- San Diego, CA (11%, 107 Votes)
- Boston, MA (10%, 99 Votes)
- Indianapolis, IN (9%, 83 Votes)
- New Orleans, LA (9%, 83 Votes)
- Raleigh/Durham, NC (8%, 82 Votes)
- Philadelphia, PA (7%, 70 Votes)
- Columbus, OH (7%, 70 Votes)
- Detroit, MI (7%, 69 Votes)
- Louisville, KY (6%, 56 Votes)
- Cincinnati, OH (5%, 51 Votes)
- Seattle, WA (5%, 47 Votes)
- Minneapolis, MN (4%, 36 Votes)
- Jackson, MS (1%, 13 Votes)
- Omaha, NE (1%, 9 Votes)