This weekend is the Grills Gone Wild BarBQ Championship at Arnold High School. This is the third year running and it’s bound to be as delicious as ever. Every year they’ve had a huge variety of fantastic BBQ and this year, be ready to soak your tongue and sink your teeth into some really good cookin’.
This event began three years ago and benefits 7 local charities including: Anchorage Children’s Home, Beach Care Services, Boys and Girls Club, Children’s Home Society, Gulf Coast Child Advocacy Center, Panama City Rescue Mission, and St. Andrew’s Community Medical Center.
Tickets are $10, and we have three we’re giving away for FREE!
In order to enter, all you have to do is post a comment below of your favorite BBQ. We’ll draw the winner Thursday and the winner can come pick their tickets up at our office on Friday.
Click here for more information about the event.
HERE ARE THE RULES
- Each entrant can enter once and only once (we can verify this by ip AND cookies) and must use a valid first name and email address.
- Contest begins when this post is published and ends on Thursday, November 18, 2010 at 5 p.m. CST.
- We will be doing the drawing regardless of how many people enter.
- The drawing will take place on Friday, November 19, 2010.
- All winner will be chosen at random. There will be 1 winner total.
- By entering you are opting in to receive future newsletters and emails from pcbdaily and CYber SYtes and you are opening yourself up to the greatest resource for news and information Panama City Beach has to offer.
- If you are selected and you do not respond to our email notifying you of winning by 3:30 pm CST Friday November 19, 2010, then we reserve the right to either keep the prize for another giveaway in the future or award the prize to another entrant.
- This giveaway is open to anyone in the continental United States, however due to the time-sensitive nature of this event, we will not mail these tickets. If you win, you will be solely responsible for picking up your tickets.
- Read full rules here.
11 thoughts on “FREE Grills Gone Wild Tickets”
Sounds like a great fun event, and it supports a lot of great organizations. I would love to go.
On the Beach Sweet Racks is the best!
Sweet Racks!!! Best BBQ anywhere.
Located on Back Beach Road was Dan’s BBQ it burned down a couple of years ago and was rebuilt, you can’t tell from the outside but the inside is beautifully done in hard woods. The name now is Salty Sues and they have the best BBQ on the beach. Also try teir smoked buffalo wings, they are great. In the afternoons they have yuppie hour, you can sit outside and bring your dog. Just a great place for BBQ and fun.
I have had those wings, and they are good…
Outlaws BBQ & Smitty’s BBQ are my two favorite BBQ places in Bay county 🙂
Sweet racks is better, give it a try =)
Best BBQ I’ve had in PCB: Sweet Racks.
Best BBQ: Zea Rotisserie (a chain, but it is so good!)
Would love to win! Salty Sue’s is great!
Sweet Racks for sure! Best BBQ Anywhere!