We at CYber SYtes love to run monthly specials to incentivize new website business, show you how much we love you and to have a little fun. For the next couple months, we wanted to do something a little different and get your feedback on what you’d like to see.
So. We’re doing a survey. We want to know what specials you’d like to see us have, what would move you off the fence or help persuade you to consider us as your website partner.
And, to spice things up a bit, we’re giving away a $50 Simon American Express Gift Card (from our friends at Pier Park).
Here’s how it works.
Then the first week in January we’ll do the drawing from all those that took the survey.
Here are the official rules.
- Each entrant can enter once and only once (we can verify this by ip AND cookies) and must use a valid first name and email address.
- Contest begins when this post is published and ends on Wednesday, January 5, 2011 at 5 p.m. CST.
- We will be doing the drawing regardless of how many people enter.
- A winner will be chosen at random. There will be 1 winner total.
- By entering you are opting in to receive future newsletters and emails from pcbdaily and CYber SYtes and you are opening yourself up to the greatest resource for news and information Panama City Beach has to offer.
- If you are selected and you do not respond to our email notifying you of winning 72 hours of the contest ending, then we reserve the right to either keep the prize for another giveaway in the future or award the prize to another entrant.
- This giveaway is open to anyone in the continental United States.
- Read full rules here.
3 thoughts on “What Specials Do You Want [SURVEY] – Win $50”
I am without a website and desperately need one. I am a Realtor with
a Panama City Beach Real Estate Company. My New Year’s Resolution is to add a website.
I enjoy the PCB Daily. I am a weather buff and my clients are always calling me wanting to know what the weather is here. The more weather info the better.
The reason I picked 4 to Disney is because I live in SoFla so I’ll take a few friends. I have owned property in Compass Lake 30 years so I’m excited about the development in Panama City and the entire beautiful, undeveloped area.
The reason I chose the Disney tickets is that I would love to take my grandkids. I haven’t been in over 30 years. That would be a great giveaway.