If you’ve driven by the Russell Field’s Pier in the last couple weeks you’ve probably noticed the four new huts that have gone up at the foot of the pier. The original vision of the Russell Field’s included having a sprawling amenity area, a gather place for visitors to hang out, a place where you can enjoy the sunset and the warm summer breeze. These new huts just add to the convenience of your beachy good times and help make your visit to the pier a little more enjoyable.
The beach photo hut comes stocked with props and professional photographers that can escort you down to the beach for that perfect beach family portrait. What better way to capture the moment then by posing in front of a high-resolution lens and saying cheese. They have everything you need right there and when you’re done, they hand over a disc with your photos on it. Easy.
They do one photo for $10 and each additional photo is $8.
- Hair braids and wraps
- Hemp necklaces and other beach jewelry
- Lip balm
- Sun screen
- Shades – even those new HD ones
- Tons of different hats – sun hats, ball caps, safari hats
- Skim boards and boogie boards
- Floaties – tubes, rafts, etc.
- Beach toys – paddle ball, shovels, buckets, sand-molds, frisbees, etc.
- Volley balls and footballs
- Beach clothing – sarongs, cover-ups
- Beach towels and umbrellas
- Over the counter pain reliever
At the Airbrush Station at the foot of Russell Fields Pier they have tons of designs ready to be put on your shirt. Or, if you’re feeling saucy, you can have a custom design commissioned just for you.
Shirts are $7 and the ready-made designs start at $10.
But, shirts are not the only thing they can airbrush. There are tons of other options: hats, shells, license plates, bags, and even baby bibs!
- Hot dogs (hot diggity dog, salty dog, slaw dog, surf dog)
- Boiled peanuts
- Ice cream