The Children Home Society’s 8th annual Compassionate Chefs for Kids will be held at the FSU PC Holley Academic Center on Saturday September 24th from 6 to 9 pm. The event will benefit local children and families in our area and is themed Dine, Dance and Donate.
This year there will be 20+ local top chefs and restaurants presenting their signature dish.
About the event.
- The event will be held at the FSU PC Holley Academic Center Saturday September 24th from 6-9pm – map link
- Tickets can be purchased at the door, $35 General Admission, $75 VIP
- 20+ restaurants & top chefs from the local area will be presenting their signature dish
- There will be a Silent & Live Auction
- Live Entertainment from Nashville, Mark Harris & Mojo Rising
- Local children will be performing
- Fred Astaire dancers will be performing
To make a reservation, please call 850-747-5411 ext 1520