Want to celebrate Mardi Gras without the crowds of New Orleans? The Krewe of Massalina is making sure that you celebrate Mardi Gras right, right here in Panama City! More than 50 vendors will be set up, as well as two stages of N’Orleans style music to fill the air.
Schedule of Events
- Friday, February 3rd, Block Party 6pm-10pm in McKenzie Park
- Saturday, February 4th, Mardi Gras Festival 12pm-10pm in McKenzie Park
- Saturday, February 4th, Mardi Gras Parade 3pm on Harrison Avenue
- The Toad Lick Festival will be giving away several tickets to the biggest music festival in Dothan, AL.
- Over $10,000 in “The Great Downtown Giveaway”
- Assorted gift certificates will also be thrown out during the Mardi Gras Parade
Will you join the Krewe of Massalina to celebrate this year’s Mardi Gras?
One thought on “Mardi Gras in PCB with the Krewe of Massalina”
I really wish something such as this would take place in the Summer/Fall so many of us vacationers could attend that can’t come to PCB in February.
It sounds like loads of fun & excitement! 🙂