It’s that time of year again. The weather’s warming, the sand is beckoning and college students and families alike are getting spring-fever! Our beaches are filling up this week and starting in two weeks we’ll have a full load of tourists bathing in our sun, spending their money in our businesses and reminding us all which industry really is king in Northwest Florida.
Panama City Beach Spring Break is upon us!
Before I even begin, I’d like to give a huge shout-out and special thanks to our friends over at Tripsmarter who have graciously given us permission to use some of the information they provide every year to their spring break audience. All of the information I am publishing in this post can also be found over on their site, in their Panama City Beach Spring Break section.
This week’s events – March 5-9
Spinaker Beach Club
- Chasing Scarlett: March 2-7, 2012
- Mega Beach Party (Beach Stage, MCs, DJs, Contests, 600’ Zip Line, Sponsored Activities, Games, and Free Stuff! 12pm-5pm): March 3-23, 2012
- Shawn Rader: March 3-7, 2012
- Bad Habits: March 4-6, 2012
- Natalie Stovall: March 8-11, 2012
- Tobacco Road Band: March 8-11, 2012
Club La Vela
- J. Dash: March 5, 2012
- Starkillers: March 6, 2012
- Mr. Mayhem: March 5-11, 2012
- DJ Elements & Beer Pong: March 5, 2012
- Randy Waltz or Dame Vane: March 6, 2012
- DJ Elements & Beer Pong: March 7, 2012
- DJ Unk, Wet T-Shirt, & Beer Pong: March 8, 2012
- Beer Pong Tournament & Local DJs: March 9, 2012
For a full listing of all the Spring Break activities all around Panama City Beach, visit Tripsmarter’s Spring Break section.