Tuesday, August 24, the Panama City Beach Tourist Development Council (known around these parts as the TDC) will meet to discuss various invoices to be paid, the possible build of a new Monument Sign, this summer’s bed tax numbers from June and July and a few other things that we’ll report on in greater detail tomorrow.
It’s been a couple of months since they’ve held a TDC meeting, but they’re usually pretty fun. And, we’re always on top of covering them and providing the latest as to what’s happening, live, during the meeting. Instead of cluttering up your Facebook feed with status updates on our page, we’ll hop over to our Twitter feed and post regular updates on what’s happening during the meeting.
For reference, here are the links.
- Twitter.com/pcbdaily – this is where the live updates will be during the TDC meeting.
The meeting will be at 9 am and will be held in the Council Room at the City Buildings in Panama City Beach.
Read on for the full agenda.
Or, you can just click here to download it.
COMBINED BOARD MEETING
Bay County Tourist Development Council
Panama City Beach Convention & Visitors Bureau, Inc.
Panama City Beach
Tuesday, August 24, 2010 9:00 a.m. Council Room, PCB City Hall
- CALL MEETING TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes from June 8, 2010 and July 13, 2010
- REQUESTS TO ADDRESS THE BOARD ON AGENDA ITEMS (3 Minutes)
- UPDATE ON TOURIST DEVELOPMENT TAX COLLECTIONS, Ms. Charlene Honnen, Tourist Development Tax Specialist
- BOARD ACTION ITEMS
- Discuss and Consider for Approval CVB/TDC Financial Statements Dated May 31, 2010 and June 30, 2010, Mr. Yonnie Patronis, Secretary/Treasurer
- Discuss and Consider for Approval Beach Nourishment Management Consulting Services, Sustainable Beaches, LLC, Mr. Dan Rowe, President
- Discuss and Consider for Approval Coastal Planning & Engineering Invoice #100703 and Invoice #100704, Mrs. Lisa Armbruster, Sustainable Beaches, LLC
- Discuss and Consider for Approval Construction of Monument Sign Located at West End, Mr. Dan Rowe, President
- Discuss and Consider for Approval Co-Operative Media Invoices, Southwest Airlines, Mr. Dan Rowe, President
- Discuss and Consider for Approval FY 2010-2011 Program of Work and Budget, Mexico Beach Community Development Council, Mr. Dan Rowe, President
- BOARD DISCUSSION ITEMS
- Update on Marketing and Public Relations Activities, Ms. Susan Estler, VP of Marketing
- PRESIDENT’S REPORT
- CHAIRMAN’S REPORT
- AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION