Last weekend, this weekend and next weekend Steel Magnolias is playing at the Kaleidoscope Theatre in Lynn Haven and we have two free tickets that will go to one lucky winner. We’ve been sitting on these tickets all week, but this is the first chance I’ve had to get them up here. So, we’ll do the drawing on Wednesday of next week, you can pick up the tickets after that for next weekend’s performance.
So, like other contests, all you have to do to be considered an entrant is post a comment in the comment section below. That’s it! There is no entry form or anything fancy. . . just post a comment and you’ll be considered an entrant to this contest.
These tickets are general admission tickets to the Steel Magnolias production being put on by the Kaleidoscope Theatre, which is located in Lynn Haven. The production is running this weekend (22nd, 23rd, and the 24th) and next weekend (29th, 30th, and the 31st). The show times are 2 pm and 7:30 pm. For more information or to make a reservation, call 850-265-3226 or visit their website.
- Each entrant can enter once and only once (we can verify this by ip AND cookies) and must use a valid first name and email address.
- Contest begins when this post is published and ends on Wednesday October 27th, 2010 at 12 noon CST. We’ll choose the winners later that day.
- There will be 1 winner total.
- By entering you are opting in to receive future newsletters and emails from PCBDaily and CYber SYtes and you are opening yourself up to the greatest resource for news and information Panama City Beach has to offer.
- If you are selected and you do not respond to our email notifying you of winning within 23 hours of the close of the contest, then we reserve the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- This giveaway is open to anyone in the continental United States. If you win, you will be solely responsible for making arrangements with CYber SYtes to redeem your prize. Or depending on the prize, we may be willing to mail your prize to you, so long as you say please, nicely.
- Read full rules here.