Looking for a gift for that special someone? From 9am-2pm on Saturday, November 12th, you are sure to find something unique at the St. Rita Catholic Church in Santa Rosa Beach. They are hosting the First Annual Coastal Holiday Gift Market.
What will you find at the market?
- Over 36 local and regional Artisans
- A variety of finely crafted items (Art, stained glass, photography, handmade soaps, metal art, pottery, hand-painted tiles, craftsman quality jewelry and much more!)
One vendor even re-purposes wool sweaters, belts, jewelry, and more to make ladies handbags. (You can see a picture of this above and to the right.) For more information you can visit two of the vendor pages online (Tilly Towel and Ginger Leigh) for the Coastal Market Facebook page.
Where is the money going?
- Habitat for Humanity and St. Vincent DePaul will receive the money collected
- A local Boy Scout troop will be raising money through the sale of hamburgers and hot dogs
- Habitat for Humanity will be raising money through morning sales of coffee and cider
The demand for booth space at this year’s event went so quickly, they have already started a list for next year!
Have a fun day of shopping and fun!
One thought on “Coastal Holiday Gift Market”
What a great holiday shopping event. Wish we could be there, alas . . . Happy Holidays to the wonderful Gulf Coast of NW Florida.